Wednesday, February 17

time time time...

On Elle: Top: H&M, Skirt: Handmade, Tights: Gift, Shoes: Nordstrom

In a stroke of creativity I whipped out this skirt in 2 hours the other day. I'm exceptionally proud because I tend never to finish sewing projects. I get to the last bit, like a hem, and set it aside to never complete it. This has however changed recently for who knows why; maybe the motivation of having items to wear on the blog! I love the little circular detailing as it reminds me of paper pinwheels, but I will talk more about the skirt and other things tomorrow!

We had a quick little windy photo session near our apartment. Jay had just gotten home from school and I was on my way out to work hence the simple outfits! Unfortunately our schedules have not been meshing lately so we have only been seeing each other for about an hour during the daytime(though we could always take night photos). Soon that will change and we can go back to roaming the neighborhood, eating candy, and giggling while looking for magical lighting or rusty backgrounds.
On Jay: Jacket: Urban Outfitters, Button Up: Guess, Pants: H&M, Suspenders: Thrifted, Shoes: Guess

8 comments:

  1. hey found ur lovely blog through weardrobe dear !
    these outfits are amazing !
    would love to follow you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog though weardrobe. I absolutely adore your style! I'm following :)

    Stop by my blog to enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this outfit. That skirt is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Both of you for sure. The windiness explains a good bit. Very helpful detail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this skirt is really something special. i adore it. happy to have stumbled upon your blog. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. you both look great! Love the vintage vibe! xo

    ReplyDelete