Monday, February 1

rainy we wear

On Jay: Glasses: Urban Outfitters, Cardigan: JCrew, Button up: H&M, Tie: thrifted, Pants: French Connection, Shoes: Guess?

Sometimes when I am trying to think of something to write I start to explore new bloggers and see what they like to say. Have you ever tried this? It starts a cycle of 'ooh that's cute' 'what about this next person?' 'I love that..' and hours later (and I mean hours) I notice the sad little tab that says Create Post. I'm not going to do that this time; there is not much to say as we only went as far as our parking garage to take these. The Seattle clouds overhead seemed to be leaking furiously at the time and we thought we would stick to staying dry.

On Elle: Earrings: F21, Top: Second hand, Belt: F21, Skirt: Vintage thrifted, Tights: Anthropologie, Shoes: Thrifted

When all else fails have a little France Gall love:

3 comments:

  1. The male dancers....

    Also, the lyrics to this are amazing,
    "I see you baby shark.
    I want to devour your heart."

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is adorable and so are you guys! whens the wedding? congrats! i got married young - its wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!

    We're getting married on May 16th of this year.

    Elle's been having fun planning and surely we'll start blogging about it.

    -J

    ReplyDelete